M. Lee Dumas
Broker in Charge
Glad you found my website.
Here's how I can help you:
- I've primarily focused on residential real estate for the past 11 years selling over $15 million and closing over 75 deals with an excellent track record of selling your home FAST and for the MOST money $$$ possible.
- I also buy homes and fix them up, so it's easy for me to help you as a buyer to envision what's possible and to give general estimates on cost. This service is also valuable to a seller as you prepare to list your property
- My network is extensive. I've lived in this area most of my life and serve as a public official and as an active member of our Chamber of Commerce. If you need to know who to work with, I can make the connection.
- Most of my deals have originated from friends and family. If you'd like to be a part of my exclusive group, I'm taking on new clients!
Here's a little more about me:
- Faith is a big part of my life and I believe Christ has called us to service in our community.
- Family is very important to me. Marne and I have been married for 19 years. We have 2 awesome children, Anna is 9 and Harold is 5.
- Friends are a big deal. Some of my best friends are those I played little league and high school sports with. That said, I love meeting and working with new people as our area continues to grow.
- Fitness is a big part of my life too. I played collegiate baseball at Newberry College and now enjoy Crossfit at least 4x per week.